Eggcentric TV Recipes in Seasons Sweepstakes Official Rules
No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes will run from 12:00am ET June 9, 2018 through 11:59pm ET July 20, 2018. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules. The administrator of this sweepstakes is INFLUENCER (the “Administrator”). The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Egg Farmers of Canada, 21 Florence St., Ottawa, ON K2P 0W6 (the “Sponsor”). (Egg Farmers of Canada is the trade name used by Canadian Egg Marketing Agency.) The Sponsor’s role in the sweepstakes is limited to providing the prizes to the sweepstakes winner and the Sponsor has no responsibility for the administration of the sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open only to natural persons, age 18 and older as of the date of entry, who are currently residing in Canada, other than residents of the province of Quebec. Egg Farmers of Canada or Influencer/Administrators employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion and fulfillment agencies, legal advisors, and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Timing: Sweepstakes starts 12:00am June 9, 2018 and ends 11:59pm ET July 20, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
3. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, participants may enter this Sweepstakes without having to purchase anything.
To enter the sweepstakes entrants must download the free EggcentricTV app on the mobile device of choice and visit the Recipes in Season channel within the free app/video network called EggcentricTV. View Dinner with Julie Summer Crepes recipe video. Within this video she demonstrates several ways to fill crepes. For your submission, you must comment on dinnerwithjulie.com with one of the ways/fillings that you learned about in the video or submit your answer (in words) on the Dinner with Julie Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts using #EggcentricTV as part of your post, or as a comment to one of Dinner with Julie’s Recipes in Season posts. All submissions need to be entered between the hours of 12:00am and 11:59 ET between June 9, 2018 and July 20, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). The submitted entry comply with the content restrictions set out in these Official Rules.
LIMIT: One (1) entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Entries in excess of the limitation will be discarded. All entries become Administrator’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By providing information to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants are providing information to the Administrator and not to Facebook.
4. Winner Selection: A drawing for the Sweepstakes winner will take place between July 21 – July 27, 2018. One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning prize are based on the number of eligible entries. Influencer is not responsible for and shall not be held liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify potential winners. Potential winners will be notified via Influencer’s website or social channels no later than August 1, 2018. Potential winners must respond within 48 hours to claim the prize. If a selected winner fails to claim a prize, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
5. One (1) Grand Prize: One winner will receive 52 coupons for 1 dozen free eggs each. The prize has an approximate retail value of $190.00. Every entry that Administrator/Influencer deems appropriate and that meets guidelines will be eligible. Please note that prizes are subject to change. Prize is nontransferable. All federal, provincial and/or local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
6. General Terms and Conditions/ Disclaimer: Conduct of Sweepstakes and selection of winners are in Administrator’s sole discretion, and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding. By participating, entrants agree that Administrator and Sponsor, its agents and representatives, are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries; (ii) electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Administrator or Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Administrator and Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel Sweepstakes at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper play of the Sweepstakes.
7. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to release and hold Facebook, Egg Farmers of Canada, Administrator and their respective shareholders, agents and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.